14 December 2011:
- Arjan de Haan and Irene van Staveren: ISD Taking Stock
- Ellen Webbink: Inclusion of Minorities Index
- John Cameron and Yih Lerh Huang: Granger inspired testing the ISD’s for possible causal relationships
- Eelke de Jong and Jeroen Smits: Social Development and sub-national growth in developing countries
- John Cameron and Yih Lerh Huang: Tracking Structural Development Processes through the Inter-group Cohesion Index
- Arjan de Haan: Inclusive Growth and the Indices of Social Development
- Ruut Veenhoven: Social Development and Happiness in nations: 1990-2010 (PPT), paper (PDF)
15 December 2011:
- Roberto Foa: The Role of Social Institutions in Determining Aid Effectiveness (link to Prezi.com)
- Irene van Staveren and Ellen Webbink: Aid, Civil Society and Development
- Frank-Borge Wietzke: Jobs and wellbeing: Individual and country level evidence
- Kea Tijdens: Can Indices of Social Development explain the wage rankings, wage dispersions, and standardized wage levels of 16 health workforce occupational groups across 20 countries?
- Key note speech by Stephan Klasen: Measuring Gender Inequality and Inequality in Social Development
- “I Just Ran Growth Regressions With Social Cohesion” by Irene van Staveren and Zahid Pervaiz, at the World Interdisciplinary Network for Institutional Research (WINIR) Conference, Boston, 2-4 September, 2016.
- “Fractionalisation And Its Effect on Social Cohesion: It’s The Social Exclusion, Stupid!” by Irene van Staveren and Zahid Pervaiz, at the Society for the Study of Economic Inequality (ECINEQ) Conference, University of Luxembourg, 13-15 July, 2015.
- “Production and Use of Independent Media: Road to Government Accountability?” by Irene van Staveren and Anderson Macedo de Jesus, working paper based on report for Hivos (Humanist Institute for Cooperation with Developing Countries), 27 November, 2014.